Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Share (and one cool Pear)

Ohhh, if I had seen this five minutes earlier, or ten minutes later, I might have HATED this. But nope, I love it and need it. I could even fool a small child into thinking it's a first edition of some rare book found only at the British Museum.

Corny and truthful...my two favorite things in one socially relevant comic.

Sweet designs by JHill . Couldn't wait to see the NJ state design. No NJ design.

Polaroid app on iPhone. You even have to shake it to see the image. iPhones to me are like grandchildren to grandparents. You get to play with them and download crazy shit and feed them lots of chocolate and then they go home. And there are no more diapers and no more high phone bills. Sigh. My poor lime green chocolate LG had his 15 minutes and now he may as well fall into a pile of Kate Spade backpacks and BabyG's and take one last look around.

one cool pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment